Design process of Units convert 2

Units convert is one of those apps I thought I could write in few weeks, publish it and all would be fine. As is usual in real world, it took two major versions and over 4 months of work to make it as good as I expected it to be after those few weeks.

I spent some evenings in past few weeks to write a very extensive article about the design process for version 2. I went back through the source code and recorded lots of movies (25 or so) of the app in various stages of development. I explain the issues, options I considered and the reasons behind every decision.

Read the article: Design process of Units convert 2

I always learn a lot from articles like this and I hope this will be useful to many of you as well.